- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 746 Calories from Fat 232
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.5%
Saturated Fat 15.3 g76.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 166.2 mg
Sodium 601.5 mg25.1%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 66.5 g
Protein 12 g23.6%
Vitamin A 16.9% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 20.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Line a muffin tray with liner and set it aside.
3. In food processor cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy.
4. Add salt, and egg, one at a time and beat after each addition.
5. Pour buttermilk and mix well.
6. In a separate bowl, add flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix.
7. Make a well in the centre of dry ingredients and pour egg mixture into it. Mix just to combine. Do not over mix.
8. Throw blueberries and fold to spread evenly.
9. Scoop and fill the muffin cups about ¾ of the way up with batter.
10. Pop the muffin tray in oven and bake for 14-17 minutes or until a toothpick when inserted comes out clean.
11. Remove the tray from oven and allow muffins to cool in tray for few minutes. Transfer muffins to a wire rack and let it cool completely.
12. Serve blueberry buttermilk muffin with a glass of cold milk.