- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Blintzes Recipe
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Skim milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Light N' Lively)|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
|Cottage cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (Light N' Lively)|
|Neufchatel cheese||4 Ounce, softened (Light Philadelphia Brand)|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 241 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 25.6 mg
Sodium 242.8 mg10.1%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 11 g22.5%
Vitamin A 5.8% Vitamin C 6.7%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In small bowl of electric mixer, combine flour, cinnamon, milk and water, mixing at medium speed until smooth.
2. Let it stand 30 minutes.
3. For each blintz, into hot, lightly greased 6-inch skillet or crepe pan pour 3 tablespoons batter.
4. Let it cook on one side only until underside is lightly browned.
5. Preheat oven to 350°.
6. Combine remaining ingredients and mix lightly.
7. Fill each blintz with 1/4 cup cheese mixture and fold in sides and roll lengthwise.
8. Place, seam side down, in 9-inch square pan.
9. Let it bake 15 minutes.
10. Garnish with additional blueberries and lime slices, if desired.