- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blueberry Banana Muffins Recipe
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Stick At Room Temperature)|
|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Bananas||3 , mashed to make approximately 1 cup|
|Bananas||3 , mashed to make 1 cup|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use Fresh Or Frozen)|
Calories 744 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.5%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g26.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 108.6 mg
Sodium 254.2 mg10.6%
Total Carbohydrates 119 g39.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.6%
Sugars 57.7 g
Protein 12 g24.3%
Vitamin A 24.4% Vitamin C 25.1%
Calcium 25.5% Iron 23%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Grease 12 muffin-tin cups. Alternately, line with paper liners.
3) Using electric mixer beat margarine and sugar in a medium bowl till fluffy.
4) Blend in eggs each at a time and beat well.
5) Add bananas and milk.
6) In a large mixing bowl, mix thoroughly flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
7) Stir in margarine mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix the batter till moist.
8) Add whole blueberries. If using frozen blueberries use them while still frozen.
9) Transfer the batter into greased muffin tin filling till the brim.
10) Place in oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes till golden brown.
11) Keep in muffin pan for 5 minutes and then place in cooling rack.
12) Keep muffins in a tightly sealed plastic container or in plastic bags in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
13) Serve cold.