- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blue Cheese Bites Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Buttermilk biscuits||8 Large|
|Blue cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crumbled|
Calories 383 Calories from Fat 300
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.5%
Saturated Fat 20.8 g104.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87 mg
Sodium 424.1 mg17.7%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.84 g3.3%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.4% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add the butter into a pan and put in the oven to melt.
3. In the meanwhile, separate the biscuits and cut into small pieces.
4. Remove pan from oven and arrange the buttermilk biscuits in the pan.
5. Add the crumbled blue cheese over the biscuits.
6. Pop the pan into the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Serve as an appetizer with red wine.