- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blue Cheese and Bacon Potato Crisps Recipe Video
|Red potatoes||5 Small, sliced|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon, coarsely ground|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Turkey bacon||1 Ounce, cooked|
|Blue cheese||2 Ounce, crumbled|
|Grape tomatoes||6 Medium|
|Reduced-fat sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh chives||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
Calories 99 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.9 mg
Sodium 88 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 4 g7.2%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C 25.1%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Spray cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Slice potatoes with Ultimate Mandoline fitted with adjustable slicing blade on thin setting.
4. Combine potato slices, black pepper and oil in Classic Batter Bowl; toss to coat.
5. Finely chop bacon with Food Chopper.
6. Slice tomatoes lengthwise into quarters for topping.
7. Spoon sour cream into small resealable plastic bag; secure bag and trim corner.
8. Press one potato slice into each cup of pan; sprinkle with half of the bacon and cheese.
9. Top with remaining potato slices, gently pressing layers together. Bake for 14 minutes or until edges are browned and crisp.
10. Remove pan from oven; immediately remove crisps from pan to Stackable Cooling Rack.
11. Pipe a dollop of sour cream onto each crisp. Top with tomato quarters and sprinkle with chives.