- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bacon Sandwich with Chipotle Mayonnaise and Monterey Jack Cheese Recipe Video
|Burger buns||1 Medium|
|Chipotle mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon (as required)|
|Pepper jack cheese||2 Tablespoon (Monterey Jack)|
|Bacon||3 Ounce, crisped (3 slices)|
|Tomato||2 Medium, sliced|
|Lettuce||2 Medium, rinsed and dried (flat outer leaves)|
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.6 mg
Sodium 518.1 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32.1%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 14 g27.2%
Vitamin A 517.4% Vitamin C 139.4%
Calcium 24.7% Iron 20.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Spread the bottom half of a sandwich bun with desired amount of chipotle mayonnaise.
2) Place 1 to 2 slices of Monterey Jack cheese on top of the mayonnaise.
3) Then, place 2 to 3 slices of crisp bacon on top of the cheese.
4) Place 2 thin slices of tomato and 2 outer lettuce leaves over the bacon.
5) Cap the sandwich with the top half of the bun.
6) Serve on a nice plate with potato chips and a dill pickle spear.