- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make a Bloody Mary / Hangover Rescue Recipe Video
|Bloody mary mix||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Uncle Dicks Habanero Bloody Mary Mix)|
|Vodka||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Optional)|
|Celery salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Red pepper||To Taste (McCormick's Hot Shot)|
|Lime juice/Lime - 1/2 medium||1 Tablespoon|
|For the garnish|
|Lime wedge||1 Small|
|Kosher salt||2 Teaspoon (As needed to rim the glass)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As needed to wet the rim of the glass)|
|Ice cubes||5 Medium (As needed)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 211 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.06 g0.09%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.06%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5054.8 mg210.6%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.9%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 2 g4.7%
Vitamin A 16.8% Vitamin C 39.8%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. Highball glass
1. Dip the rim of a glass in a shallow bowl of water and then dip into another shallow bowl of kosher salt to coat the rim.
2. In a small bowl, combine Bloody Mary mix, vodka, celery salt, and peppers.
3. Squeeze in the lime juice. Stir.
4. Add ice cubes and pour mixture into the glass.
5. Garnish with lime wedge and serve chilled.