- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Blood Orange Tapenade Citronette Recipe Video
|Green olive tapenade||4 Tablespoon|
|Blood orange||1 Small|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 129 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.2%
Saturated Fat 0.87 g4.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1017.3 mg42.4%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.2%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 0.47 g0.95%
Vitamin A 14.7% Vitamin C 44.1%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a small mixing bowl, put the Tapenade.
2) Squeeze the blood orange into the Tapande and add the olive oil. Mix the ingredients together well. Add the seasonings.
3) Cover the bowl tightly with a plastic.
4) Rapidly shake the bowl in order to thoroughly blend the ingredients.
5) Remove the plastic and the preparation is ready to be served or used as and when preferred. It makes a flavorful side dish to various preparations.