- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spooky Red Halloween Jello Recipe Video
|Cranberry juice/Mixed berry juice||1 1⁄2 Liter|
|Gelatin||4 Tablespoon (4 envelopes)|
|Blackberry/Strawberry||1 Cup (16 tbs), frozen (or raspberry)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||3 Teaspoon|
Calories 168 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.1 g0.15%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.04%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 27.4 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.95 g3.8%
Sugars 35.9 g
Protein 7 g13.3%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 89%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, mix the gelatin with 1 cup of cold juice and set aside for a few minutes.
2) In a saucepan, add rest of the juice and warm it through, don't boil it.
3) Then add the gelatine mixture into the warm juice and mix well.
4) In a shallow dish, pour in the jello mixture, allow to cool and then refrigerate for a 2-3 hours until well set.
5) Meanwhile, in food processor, process the berries, vanilla extract and sugar.
6) When the jello has firmed, mix it with fork or spoon and transfer to round flat platter.
7) Add the crushed berries on top and around the edges.
8) Decorate the jello with spooky eyeballs toys and serve.