- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Strawberry Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream in Blender Recipe Video
|Coconut milk||1 1⁄2 Can (15 oz) (organic)|
|Strawberries||3 Cup (48 tbs), divided (organic)|
|Vanilla bean||5 Gram (organic)|
|Maple syrup||5 Tablespoon, divided|
Calories 170 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.9%
Saturated Fat 11.2 g56.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 9.5 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 2 g3.3%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 66.9%
Calcium 3% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop 1 cup strawberries and place in a bowl.
2. Chop the vanilla beans and scrape out the vanilla.
3. In a blending jar add in the strawberries and maple syrup, blend well.
4. Meanwhile add in 1 tbsp. maple syrup to the chopped strawberry and cover the bowl with saran wrap. Place in the refrigerator.
5. Add in the coconut milk to the strawberry puree followed by vanilla. Blend again.
6. Blend ice cream mixture on ice cream setting for 45 seconds.
7. Pour in the ice cream mixture in a large bowl and add in the strawberries. Place in the freezer for 60 minutes.
8. Take out the ice cream mixture and give a stir and again place in refrigerator for another 60 minutes.
9. Repeat the process for 360 minutes.
10. Scoop out the ice cream in a bowl and serve for dessert.