- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blender Hollandaise Recipe
|Lemon||1⁄2 , freshly squeezed|
|Butter||1⁄4 Pound (1/2 Stick)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 914 Calories from Fat 881
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 100 g153.9%
Saturated Fat 61.1 g305.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 614 mg204.7%
Sodium 30.8 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 6 g12.1%
Vitamin A 65.5% Vitamin C 37.3%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a small saucepan, heat the butter, until just melted.
2) In a blender, add the egg yolks and lemon juice together.
3) Turn on the blender and gradually pour in the warm butter to the yolks.
4) Blend thoroughly, until the mixture is thickened.
5) Add a dash of Worcestershire Sauce, blend to mix well.
6) Use the Blender Hollandaise as required.