- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blackened Trout Fillets Recipe Video
|Seasoning rub||4 Tablespoon (Cajun Style)|
|Boiled sweet potatoes||2|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Seasoning salt||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 1197 Calories from Fat 517
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g88.8%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg
Sodium 6245.5 mg260.2%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.8%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 139 g277.6%
Vitamin A 391.8% Vitamin C 89.8%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat a pan extremely to blacken the trout nicely.
3. Melt butter and put fillets in it to blacken them.
4. Cook them for a minute on each side.
5. Slice the potatoes and add to the trouts pan.
6. Add some butter to the pan.
7. Add garlic cloves and seasoning salt. Saute it.
8. Serve the blackened trouts and home fried potatoes.