- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blackened Mahi Mahi Recipe Video
|Mahi mahi fillet||800 Gram|
|Cajun seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Creole seasoning||15 Ounce (Creole sauce, Canyon Foods)|
|Whipping cream||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 618 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.1%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21.4 mg
Sodium 197.8 mg8.2%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 14.7 g
Protein 78 g155.2%
Vitamin A 27.7% Vitamin C 69.9%
Calcium 5.5% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBanjo burner
1. Lit up the banjo burner and heat up the cast iron skillet.
2. Season the fish with Cajun seasoning and place it in the skillet.
3. Sear the fish well on each side about 4 minutes on each side.
4. Blacken the fish and once done remove from the skillet and keep it aside.
5. Turn off the heat and in the same pan heat the creole sauce after few minutes add whipping cream and mix well.
6. Serve the blackened mahi mahi along with the creole sauce.