- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blackened Cajun Chicken Recipe Video
|Cajun seasoning||2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Chicken breast||2 Medium|
|Canola oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1164 Calories from Fat 1012
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 114 g176.1%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.5%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 67.3 mg
Sodium 188.8 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 27 g53.6%
Vitamin A 9.6% Vitamin C 9.9%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, heat oil to medium high.
2. Roll the chicken breasts in the seasoning.
3. Add the chicken to the pan and fry until dark brown.
4. Flip and let it cook for about 5-10 minutes.
5. Remove and place in the oven for about 10 minutes.
6. Serve with garnish as desired.