- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blackberry Scones Recipe Video
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, cut into 1/2 inch dices|
|Blackberry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 229 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.6%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.2 mg
Sodium 271.2 mg11.3%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 4 g7.2%
Vitamin A 6.4% Vitamin C 6.3%
Calcium 15.1% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat oven to 400F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and dust it with flour.
3. In a mixing bowl, place flour, baking powder, sugar, using a rubber spatula, mix well.
4. Add butter, using a pastry blender combine the ingredients, crushing the butter dices.
5. Add blackberries, toss gently.
6. Pour Half & Half and gently mix.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared baking sheet, adjust to make a 1/2 inch thick circle.
8. Brush the surface with half $ half and sprinkle some sugar.
9. Using a knife, cut the circle into 8 pie shapes, do not separate the pieces.
10. Bake at 400F for 15 to 18 minutes, until the edges turn golden brown. Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
11. Serve with Faux clotted cream.