- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blackberry Muffins with Crumble Topping Recipe Video
|Ricotta cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , reconstituted (Thrive)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Blackberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), rehydrated|
|Quick oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 822 Calories from Fat 395
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69.1%
Saturated Fat 26.4 g131.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 256.8 mg
Sodium 1144.1 mg47.7%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.1%
Sugars 55 g
Protein 19 g37.3%
Vitamin A 37.5% Vitamin C 30.4%
Calcium 48.1% Iron 17.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla and orange zest together.
3) In another bowl, fold in all the dry ingredients and then mix them into wet ingredients.
4) Add milk to loosen the batter and stir to mix.
5) In another bowl, add oats, flour, brown sugar and salt and cut in butter until crumbly.
6) Now, fill the muffin pan with batter and place blackberries on top and then top it with crumble topping.
7) Bake them for 20-25 minutes.
8) Serve the blackberry muffins with crumble topping as a snack.