- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Black Raspberry Fluff Recipe
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Black raspberry gelatin||3 Ounce|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4144 Calories from Fat 833
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 91 g139.4%
Saturated Fat 24.6 g123.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 773.5 mg32.2%
Total Carbohydrates 842 g280.6%
Dietary Fiber 13.8 g55.3%
Sugars 688.9 g
Protein 40 g79.3%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 25.3% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grease a 9-inch square pan.
2) In a saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and corn syrup.
3) Boil, while stirring constantly.
4) Lower the heat and cook, stirring occasionally, to a hard-ball stage.
5) Beat in the egg whites till fluffy.
6) Slowly add in the gelatin, beating till the mix forms peaks.
7) Add in the hot syrup in thin stream into the egg whites, beating continuously.
8) Beat till the candy loses gloss and holds shape.
9) Fold in the nuts and coconut.
10) Transfer into the square pan.
12) Cut into small squares using a wet knife.