- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Black Sesame Wonton Crackers Recipe Video
|Egg white||1 Large, lightly beaten|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Coarse salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch|
|Black sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Non stick cooking spray||1 Dash|
Calories 156 Calories from Fat 26
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.7%
Saturated Fat 0.45 g2.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.1 mg
Sodium 439.7 mg18.3%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 5 g9.9%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.08%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, beat egg white. Stir in honey and soy sauce. Set aside.
4. In another bowl mix black sesame seeds, salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. Arrange the wontons evenly between prepared baking sheets in a single layer. Spray wontons lightly with non stick cooking spray. Flip them.
6. Using a pastry brush, generously brush the wonton wrappers with egg-white mixture. Sprinkle with sesame-seed mixture.
7. Bake until golden and crisp for about 9 minutes. Rotate the pans halfway through baking.
8. Remove from oven and let them cool on pans for around 5 minutes. Transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
9. In a serving plate serve them as appetizers or as a snack.
These crackers can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week.