- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Black Sea Bass Recipe Video
|Bass fillets||2 Medium, with skin on|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Mixed greek olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Basil||1 Teaspoon, finely minced (1 Dorot cube)|
Calories 463 Calories from Fat 289
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.8%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.7 mg
Sodium 1795.9 mg74.8%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 33 g66.2%
Vitamin A 28.3% Vitamin C 30%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Drizzle with olive oil over the fish and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a cast iron skillet sear the filets until brown flipping over on each side.
4. Place the fish in the oven and roast for about 15 minutes.
To make vegetable sauce:
5. In a bowl add finely chopped onion, tomato, sliced olives and dorot basil cube.
6. Squeeze over lemon juice and add olive oil.
7. In a bowl add olive oil and coat lettuce with it.
8. Place the oil coated romaine lettuce on a preheated grill until slightly charred.
9. On a serving plate place the roasted fish, top with the grilled lettuce leaf and spoon over the vegetable sauce and serve.