- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Black Raspberry Pie Recipe
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|White grape juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Black raspberries||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|9 inch whole wheat pie shell||1 , baked|
Calories 568 Calories from Fat 221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.5%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 284.3 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 87 g29%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.5%
Sugars 41.6 g
Protein 13 g25.1%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 24.4%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a cup pour grape juice and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) Keep aside to dissolve for 5 minutes.
3) In a 2-quart saucepan add raspberries and gently crush with a potato masher.
4) Stir in gelatin and honey.
5) Cook over medium-high heat, stir, and bring the mixture to a boil.
6) Take off from the heat and cool about 5 minutes.
7) Spoon the filling into the pie shell.
8) Cool before slicing.