- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Black Pepper and Balsamic Vinegar Cookies Recipe Video
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||2 Teaspoon (heaped)|
Calories 104 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.9%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20 mg
Sodium 16.6 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 1 g2.5%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 0.12%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Start off by preheating the oven to 200 degrees Celsius .
2. Grease a baking sheet.
3. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together well and add in the egg. Mix well.
4. Stir in the flour and baking powder, bit by bit.
5. Add in the the black pepper and balsamic vinegar and mix to form a thick paste.
6. Pipe the cookie dough onto a greased baking sheet .There will be enough dough for about 30 cookies.
7. Bake in the oven for about 6-8 minutes, until starting to turn a nice golden brown.
8. Enjoy on their own or with fresh strawberries for a great flavor combination.
If you don’t have a piping bag or gun then simply form small balls of dough and flatten with a fork onto the tray.