- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Black Eye Susans Recipe
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Smooth peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate bits||3 Tablespoon (For Decoration)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3399 Calories from Fat 1922
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 225 g345.6%
Saturated Fat 84 g420%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 453.4 mg
Sodium 2965.2 mg123.6%
Total Carbohydrates 311 g103.5%
Dietary Fiber 16.4 g65.6%
Sugars 217.9 g
Protein 70 g140.6%
Vitamin A 61.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 20.4% Iron 52.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, brown sugar and butter, creaming them together.
3) Add the vanilla with egg to the mixture, beating them well.
4) Add the peanut butter, stirring it in
5) Add the flour along with salt and baking soda by sifting them together.
6) Take a cookie tray and butter it.
7) Force the mixture through a cookie press on the sheet.
8) Add a choc-bit in the middle of each cookie.
9) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes approximately.
10) Serve as required.