- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Black Bottom Cupcakes Recipe
|Ripe bananas||2 Large|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cocoa||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (At Room Temperature)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||6 Ounce|
Calories 3958 Calories from Fat 2021
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 230 g354%
Saturated Fat 53.3 g266.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 199.3 mg
Sodium 1720.5 mg71.7%
Total Carbohydrates 501 g167%
Dietary Fiber 40.2 g160.8%
Sugars 321.8 g
Protein 42 g83.1%
Vitamin A 27.8% Vitamin C 43.5%
Calcium 24.4% Iron 102.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Using a blender, blend sliced ripe bananas to puree. Keep aside.
3. Take a mixing bowl, add flour, cocoa, 1 cup of sugar, salt and soda and mix well. Add pureed bananas along with vanilla and oil.
4. Take 18 muffin cups lined with paper and using a spoon, fill the muffins evenly. Top each cup with 2 firm banana slices.
5. Take a mixing bowl, cream 1/3 cup of sugar and cream cheese. Add egg and blend well. Mix in chocolate chips and mix well. Top, evenly, the muffin cups with chocolate chip mixture.
6. Bake for half an hour, take out, transfer to racks and allow to cool.
7. Use as required.