- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Black Bean Sauce Recipe
|Canned black beans||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Lean minced pork||8 Ounce|
|Minced lean pork||8 Ounce|
|Water||4 Tablespoon (Extra)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1582 Calories from Fat 918
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 103 g158.1%
Saturated Fat 23.2 g116%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 501.7 mg
Sodium 1412 mg58.8%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.8%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 94 g188.3%
Vitamin A 32.7% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 19.5% Iron 28.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare black beans by washing and draining them.
2. With garlic mash beans very well
3. Make 1/2-inch length pieces out of the shallots, mix with soy sauce, sherry, sugar and water.
4. In a pan fry bean mixture in hot oil for 1 -2 minutes.
5. Add pork and cook such that browned.
6. To the pan simmer stirring in soy sauce mixture with cover for about 3 minutes.
7. In a cup along with extra water blend cornflour, add to pan and cook such that it thickens.
8. In a bowl beat egg yolks lightly and add to pan, with constant stirring.
9. Remove from heat and serve as desired.