- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Black Bean Garlic Chicken Recipe Video
|Cooking wine||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into pieces|
|Black bean garlic sauce||2 Teaspoon (Lee Kum Kee Black bean garlic sauce)|
Calories 1649 Calories from Fat 1044
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 116 g178.1%
Saturated Fat 32.7 g163.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 562.5 mg187.5%
Sodium 999.8 mg41.7%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.32 g1.3%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 140 g279.9%
Vitamin A 21% Vitamin C 21.3%
Calcium 8.7% Iron 39.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add the chicken pieces, season it with salt and pepper and drizzle some cooking wine and mix well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
2. In a skillet on high flame, heat the olive oil, add the minced garlic and stir for a few seconds.
3. Add the well coated chicken pieces and fry on high heat until the pieces are almost done. Season with salt and pepper and stir for a few seconds.
4. Add the black bean garlic sauce and stir well for 5 minutes or until the chicken pieces are no longer pink on the inside.
5. Plate the black bean garlic chicken and serve with rice or vegetables.