- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Black Bean Drumsticks Recipe
|Black bean sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Red bell pepper||To Taste|
|Red pepper flakes||To Taste|
Calories 463 Calories from Fat 238
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g40.8%
Saturated Fat 0.99 g4.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 293.1 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.23 g0.93%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 44 g89%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 0.82%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take the chicken drumsticks and pull their skin away leaving it attached to the ends only. Set them aside.
2) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and arrange the drumsticks in a single layer.
3) Add oil, vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, black bean sauce and crushed red pepper and mix well.
4) Coat the drumsticks in mixture and keep refrigerated for 4 hours or the entire night turning once in a while.
5) Pre-heat the barbeque or gas grill for 10 minutes by setting it to high.
6) Take the drumsticks and pull the skins over to cover them completely, arrange them on the rack after retaining the marinade.
7) Cook for 20 minutes turning the drumsticks often.
8) Take the bell pepper strips and place on the rack after dipping them in the marinade.
9) Cook for 10 minutes more after brushing the contents of rack with marinade until the pepper strips get browned and drumsticks become soft.
10) Remove the skins from the drumsticks before serving.