- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart with Oranges and Raspberries Recipe Video
|Ginger snap crumbs/Cookie crumbs||10 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||3 Tablespoon (Leveled), melted|
|Bittersweet chocolate||500 Gram|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raspberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon, powdered|
|Meyer lemon||1⁄2 Medium|
|Orange||1 Medium, peeled, cut into very small pieces|
Calories 2217 Calories from Fat 1276
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 147 g226.7%
Saturated Fat 83.4 g417.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 292.5 mg
Sodium 376.1 mg15.7%
Total Carbohydrates 240 g79.9%
Dietary Fiber 18.9 g75.5%
Sugars 180.3 g
Protein 20 g40.5%
Vitamin A 49.8% Vitamin C 97.1%
Calcium 30.8% Iron 47.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, combine the ginger snap crumbs with the unsalted melted butter.
2) In a buttered tart shell, press the crumbs evenly keeping a place for the filling.
3) Finely chop the bitter-sweet chocolate and place in a bowl.
4) In a pan, add the cream and milk, bring to a boil and pour our the chocolate. Stir well to melt the chocolate.
5) Add the vanilla and mix well. Add the egg and stir until nice and glossy. Let it rest for a second and spoon into the tart.
6) Place in the oven for 10 minutes until it is firm.
7) For the raspberry relish: In a bowl, combine the frozen raspberries, powdered sugar, meyer lemon, orange and mix well.
8) Remove the tart from the oven and stand for a few minutes, then garnish with the fruit relish and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
9) Serve as dessert