- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bite-Size Tomato Cup Sushi Recipe Video
|Sushi rice||300 Gram, cooked|
|Sushi vinegar||2 Tablespoon (Mizkan Sushisu)|
|Canned tuna||2 Tablespoon, drained|
|Pickle||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Whole corn kernels||1 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 203 Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.3%
Saturated Fat 0.29 g1.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.7 mg
Sodium 244.1 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.9%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.2%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 5 g10.6%
Vitamin A 21.8% Vitamin C 27.5%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice the tops off the tomatoes, and scoop out the pulp and seeds. Discard seeds, chop the pulp, and keep aside.
1. In a mixing bowl, empty the cooked rice.
2. Add Sushisu or sushi vinegar while the rice is hot and slice through rice using rice paddle to separate the grains. Cool the rice before you use.
3. In another mixing bowl, drop the tuna, rice, chopped tomato pulp, chopped onions, pickle, corn and mayonnaise.
4. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Stuff moderate amount of sushi rice into tomatoes, place the tuna mixture on top, and sprinkle with parsley flakes.
6. Arrange in a decorative platter and serve.
Preferably refrigerate before you serve