- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bistro Vegetables With Rosemary Recipe
|Extra light olive oil||1 Teaspoon (With A Dash Of Sesame Oil)|
|Onions||8 Small, peeled and quartered|
|Carrots||20 Small, cut in half lengthwise|
|Red potatoes||6 Small, quartered|
|Vegetable stock||472 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Fresh rosemary sprig||1 (One 4-Inch Branch)|
|Salt||1⁄8 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Fresh mushrooms||8 Ounce, halved (227 Gram)|
|Canned butter beans||15 Ounce, rinsed (1 Can, 425 Gram)|
|Arrowroot||15 Milliliter, mixed with stock (1 Tablespoon)|
|Vegetable stock||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Fresh thyme||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Fresh parsley||15 Milliliter, chopped (1 Tablespoon)|
Calories 400 Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.5%
Saturated Fat 0.6 g3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 662.4 mg27.6%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g26.9%
Dietary Fiber 19.5 g77.8%
Sugars 23.8 g
Protein 16 g32.7%
Vitamin A 843.2% Vitamin C 92.7%
Calcium 16.3% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat oil and then sautÃ© onions in it for about 5 minutes until they are browned.
2) Mix in carrots, potatoes, vegetable stock, rosemary branch (making sure the rosemary is submerged in the liquid) and salt and allow the mixture to simmer, covered for 10 minutes.
3) Stir in mushrooms and simmer again for an additional 10 minutes.
4) Take off the mixture from heat and remove the rosemary branch.
5) Add in butter beans and arrowroot slurry, mixing well.
6) Place the mixture back to heat and stir until thickened.
7) Garnish with thyme and parsley and serve at once.