- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bistro Salmon Steaks Recipe
|Nonfat milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Seedless red grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved divided|
|Boneless salmon steak/Salmon filets, 3/4 inch thick||8 Ounce|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 111 Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.8%
Saturated Fat 0.58 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.6 mg
Sodium 48.1 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.74 g3%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 13 g25.7%
Vitamin A 8.3% Vitamin C 17%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a small bowl for combining soup, milk, mustard and dill. Mix well and set the bowl aside.
2) Take a 13X9 inch baking dish and spread half quantity of soup mixture and half quantity of grapes.
3) Arrange the fish fillets over the soup mixture and grapes.
4) Take the remaining soup mixture to pour over the fish fillets evenly. Sprinkle the remaining part of grapes on top.
5) Set your oven at 350°F and place the baking dish inside the oven.
6) Bake the fish for 20-25 minutes or until the flakes get soft and loose.
7) Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve.