- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Beef Steak Recipe Video
|Beef sirloin||1 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), crushed|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced into rings|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 754 Calories from Fat 462
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.5%
Saturated Fat 14.9 g74.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 106.6 mg
Sodium 2117.4 mg88.2%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 51 g101.4%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 60.8%
Calcium 13.3% Iron 27.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat the cooking oil in a pan then stir fry the onion rings until the texture becomes soft. Set aside
3. In the same pan where the onions were fried, fry the marinated beef (without the marinade) until color turns brown. Set aside
4. Put-in the garlic then saute for a few minutes
5. Pour the marinade and bring to a boil.
6. Put in the fried beef and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is tender. Add water as needed.
7. Add the stir-fried onions and some salt to taste.
8. Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!