- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bison Sirloin Steak & Blackend Calamari Buttons Recipe Video
|Sirloin steak||800 Gram (Bison Sirloin Steak)|
|Calamari buttons||500 Gram|
|Cajun seasoning||3 Tablespoon (Fiesta Cajun red fish & meat seasoning)|
Calories 560 Calories from Fat 245
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.8%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 385.2 mg
Sodium 286.5 mg11.9%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 60 g120.1%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 18.3%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 21.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedInfrared grill
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Marinate the sirloin steak with 2 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
3. Also marinate the calamari buttons with 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
4. Once done place the steak on the grill and cook for 10 minutes on both sides, turning them once in a while.
5. Once done remove and the grill the calamari buttons and grill for 15-20 minutes.
6. Serve the grilled steak along with the calamari buttons along with a glass of chilled beer.