- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Biscuit Sticks Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Refrigerator biscuits||8 Ounce (1 packet)|
|Poppy seeds/Celery seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1147 Calories from Fat 688
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g119.3%
Saturated Fat 37 g184.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 123.2 mg
Sodium 2272.9 mg94.7%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g33%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 16.9 g
Protein 16 g32.1%
Vitamin A 28.5% Vitamin C 0.04%
Calcium 16.5% Iron 32.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat an oven at 225 C (450 F).
2. In an 8 inch x 8 inch x 2 inch pan, pour half quantity butter.
3. Shape refrigerator biscuits into 8 inch long strips and place over butter. Top with remaining butter.
4. Top with poppy seeds and bake in pre heated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or till done.
5. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
6. De mould, place on a serving tray and serve immediately.