- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Big Ron's Rub Rib Fajita Test Part 2 Recipe Video
|For the pork spare ribs|
|Pork spare ribs||2 Pound|
|Mustard paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Rub||3 Tablespoon (Big Rob’s Rub, Hint of Houston)|
|For the beef ribs|
|Beef ribs||3 Pound|
|Rub||3 Tablespoon (Big Rob’s Rub, Just rub it on)|
|For the fajitas|
|Skirt steak||2 Pound|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
|Key lime||4 Small|
|Rub||4 Tablespoon (Big Rob’s Rub, Hint of Houston)|
Calories 777 Calories from Fat 384
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g65%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g71.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 228.4 mg
Sodium 567.1 mg23.6%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.2%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 57 g114.7%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 7.4%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 36.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWeber smoky mountain
1. Prepare the smoker and the grill.
2. Season the pork spare ribs with the mustard and rub, Just rub it on
3. Season the beef ribs with the mustard and rub, Hint of Houston.
4. Make cuts on the skirt steak with a knife and season it with olive oil, ley lime juice and rub, Hint of Houston.
5. One done place the ribs on the rib rack and let it smoke for couple of 3-4 hours.
6. Place the skirt steak on the grill; flip it once in a while, grill it for 60 minutes.
7. After 60 minutes remove the skirt steak and slice them.
8. Remove the ribs from the smoker and let it rest for 10 minutes and the serve.
9. Serve the ribs along with a side of roasted potatoes and serve the fajita along with tortillas and salsa.