- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Big Eddie's Rigatoni Recipe Video
|Rigatoni pasta||16 Ounce, uncooked|
|Lean ground beef||2 Pound|
|Spaghetti sauce mix||1 1⁄2 Ounce (package)|
|Chunky tomato pasta sauce||45 Ounce|
|Mozzarella cheese slices||8 , divided|
|Provolone cheese slices||8 , divided|
|Sour cream||8 Ounce|
|Grated parmesan cheese||8 Tablespoon|
Calories 809 Calories from Fat 329
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.5%
Saturated Fat 17.8 g89.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.4 mg44.8%
Sodium 1708.8 mg71.2%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 17.3 g
Protein 52 g104.4%
Vitamin A 32% Vitamin C 19.1%
Calcium 60% Iron 26.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Cook the pasta according to packet directions and drain well.
3. Add in salt to the pasta and toss well to mix, set aside.
4. In a large pan, over medium heat, brown ground beef and drain.
5. Add in the spaghetti sauce mix and pasta sauce and stir until heated through.
6. In a greased 13"x9" baking pan, make layer of half the pasta, 4 slices mozzarella and 4 slices provolone cheese.
7. Put the sour cream and spread all over the cheese slices.
8. Spoon half of ground beef mixture and spread.
9. Repeat the layering, with remaining paste, cheese slices and ground beef mixture.
10. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, on top.
11. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
12. Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
13. Serve hot as desired.