- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Biarritz Potatoes Recipe Video
|Potato||200 Gram, mashed (leaving out the butter)|
|Ham||30 Gram, cooked|
|Red pepper||30 Gram, small dice|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt/Pepper||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 211 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.9%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.6 mg14.2%
Sodium 4629.5 mg192.9%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.1%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 6 g11.6%
Vitamin A 29.6% Vitamin C 81.4%
Calcium 3% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Trim off any fat from the ham and cut into small dice.
2. Cut the red pepper into small dice.
3. Chop the parsley.
4. Prepare the mashed potatoes, leaving out the butter.
5. In a small frying pan melt the butter over a medium heat and add the pepper and ham and sauté for a few minutes.
6. Add the chopped parsley.
7. Mash the potatoes to a smooth, lump-free mixture.
8. Mix in the peppers, ham and parsley and any butter from the pan.
9. Mix well and check the seasoning.
10. Serve the biarritz potatoes hot.