- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bhindi Ki Bhujia Recipe Video
|Okra||1 Pound, cut into small pieces|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Green chili||3 , coarsely chopped|
|Vegetable oil||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 175 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.7%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 108.6 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.5%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 3 g5.3%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C 70.3%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pan, heat the vegetable oil over a medium-high heat until heated.
2) Add the cumin seeds and green chili into the pan.
3) Slightly lower the heat and stir in the okra pieces.
4) Add the salt to taste, mix thoroughly.
5) Cover and cook over a medium heat for two minutes, stirring occasionally.
6) Repeat the covering and stirring for 3 to 4 times until done.
7) Serve hot with rice or chapati/roti.