- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Deep Fried Bhature Recipe Video
|Flour||400 Gram (Maida)|
|Refined oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
Calories 488 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.9 mg
Sodium 261.5 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 12 g23.3%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 0.31%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 25.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add curd and water (as you need) into it. Knead the flour into a dough. Make it soft and add some refined oil to dough to make it smooth.
3. Roll a bit of dough into a ball.
4. Use a roller to flat the dough
5. Heat the vegetable oil in a cauldron. Medium-High flame and temperature is recommended for best results.
6. In heated oil fry the bhature like shown in video. Adjust the oil temperature to ensure that bhatue is puffy.
Now bhature is ready
Serve it with chhole, pickle, curd, and chopped onion.