- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beurre Monte Dipping Sauce Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), roast|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1654 Calories from Fat 1605
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 183 g281%
Saturated Fat 115.6 g578%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 483.8 mg161.3%
Sodium 285 mg11.9%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.59 g2.3%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 112.6% Vitamin C 24.5%
Calcium 10% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat the water in a pan until it starts to simmer.
2. Turn down to medium low and start putting in butter, piece by piece and mixing continuously.
3. If it gets too hot, the sauce will seperate. Make as much of the sauce needed using same amount of water.
4. Add salt, lemon juice and roasted garlic and mix.
5. Serve the dipping sauce with crab legs or lobster.