- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zucchini Bread Recipe Video
|All-purpose flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs), divided|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Nutmeg||1 Teaspoon, freshly grated|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), packed|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5357 Calories from Fat 2806
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 321 g493.8%
Saturated Fat 43.3 g216.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 634.4 mg
Sodium 3406.9 mg142%
Total Carbohydrates 580 g193.3%
Dietary Fiber 25.1 g100.4%
Sugars 310.4 g
Protein 73 g145.3%
Vitamin A 25.4% Vitamin C 73%
Calcium 51.6% Iron 124.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour two 8-inches loaf pans.
2. Sift together 2 cups of the flour with the baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Combine the sugar, brown sugar, oil, and eggs and mix on medium speed using the paddle attachment of a stand mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Add in the sifted dry ingredients and mix until just combined, for 30 seconds.
4. Toss the grate zucchini with the remaining all-purpose flour and the whole wheat flour. Blend the zucchini and the walnuts into the batter.
5. Divide the batter evenly between the two pans. Bake for 60 minutes.
6. Cool in the pans for five minutes then turn out onto a rack to cool completely.
7. Serve Zucchini Bread with roasted chicken and enjoy!