- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's White Chocolate Pudding Recipe Video
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cornstarch||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White chocolate chips||5 Ounce|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 364 Calories from Fat 188
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.4%
Saturated Fat 16 g80%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.7 mg11.2%
Sodium 224.1 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.17%
Sugars 34.2 g
Protein 6 g12.4%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 23% Iron 0.33%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Mix well.
2. Pour milk and stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Place the pan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat, stir constantly and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
6. Drop chocolate chips, butter, and vanilla in pan. Stir until chocolate and butter melts.
7. Into a serving bowl, transfer the mixture. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent skin from forming on the top. Let it cool at room temperature for an hour.
8. Pop it in refrigerator until ready to serve.
9. Serve white chocolate pudding chilled.
You can use half and half or a combination of milk and cream instead of milk.