- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Watermelon-Raspberry Slushie Recipe Video
|Seedless watermelon||1 Medium, cut into chunks and frozen|
|Red raspberries||6 Ounce, washed, dried, frozen|
|Mint leaves||4 (as needed)|
Calories 95 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.85 g1.3%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.22%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2.6 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.2%
Sugars 13.5 g
Protein 2 g4.1%
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 62%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBlender
1. In blender, place frozen watermelon chunks and blend until fairly smooth, but still a little chunky.
2. Into 2 dessert glasses, pour the watermelon mixture and fill about 2/3 of the way up. Pour any leftover mixture into a pitcher for later use.
3. Now into the blender, put frozen red raspberries and blend to get desired consistency.
4. Gently pour the blended raspberry on top of the watermelon slush, filling the remaining third of each dessert glass.
5. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint. Serve immediately and enjoy!