- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Lemonade Pitcher -- 4th of July Recipe Video
|Cold water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chill (freshly squeezed or bottled)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or Stevia to taste)|
|Ice cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as needed)|
|Lemon slices||4 (as needed)|
|Lemon peel||15 Gram (curls as needed)|
Calories 110 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.02 g0.03%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.02%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 8 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.58 g2.3%
Sugars 26.2 g
Protein 0.26 g0.52%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 43.8%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 0.45%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large container, mix together chilled water, chilled lemon juice, and sugar. Mix until sugar dissolves.
2. Take a large clear pitcher, place a good amount of ice cubes and pour lemon mixture, leaving some room for lemon slices.
3. Place lemon slices, as desired, on top of lemonade.
4. Garnish with a sprig or two of fresh mint and a curl of lemon peel.
5. Pour lemonade into tall glasses and garnish with lemon peel and slice if desired and serve chilled.