- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Holiday Raspberry Cranberry Sauce Recipe Video
|Fresh cranberry||12 Ounce|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seedless red raspberry preserves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (or jam)|
Calories 155 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.06 g0.09%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.02%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.7 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.8%
Sugars 32.8 g
Protein 0.17 g0.33%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 9.4%
Calcium 0.4% Iron 0.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium sized saucepan, add cranberries, sugar, and water. Mix well.
2. Place the pan on medium high flame, stir often, and bring it to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat, and cook for about 6-8 minutes or until thick, stirring often.
4. Remove the pan from heat, and add raspberry preserves or jam in it. Let it cool completely.
5. Transfer it to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and chill for about 8 hours.
6. Serve cranberry sauce as desired.