- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Fat-FreeTurkey Gravy Recipe Video
|Fat free pan drippings from roast turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs) (1 1/2-2, or other turkey broth)|
|Corn starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (or as needed)|
Calories 34 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g0.01%
Saturated Fat 0 g0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 578.7 mg24.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.07 g0.27%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 1 g2.4%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.01% Iron 0.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Skim off fat from the pan drippings.
2. Into a saucepan, pour dripping and let it cool until just warm.
3. In a separate bowl, add cornstarch and water. Mix well.
4. Pour cornstarch mixture into the pan. Stir well.
5. Place saucepan over medium heat, and bring it to a boil. Stir constantly.
6. Reduce the heat to low, and simmer for about 10 minutes. Add more water as needed to get desired consistency.
7. Transfer gravy into bowl, and serve hot with turkey.