- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Better Than Fish Sticks Recipe Video
|Buffalo fish||1 Pound, cut into 3/4" sticks|
|All pupose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, coarsely ground|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried parsley||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Low fat butter milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (optional)|
Calories 142 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.8 mg
Sodium 78.1 mg3.3%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 11 g22.2%
Vitamin A 5.3% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl mix together flour, garlic powder, black pepper and parsley.
3. Take out the dry ingredient in a shallow dish.
4. In another shallow dish pour in the butter milk.
5. Grease the baking sheet with non – stick cooking spray.
6. Dip the fish in buttermilk then coat with the flour mixture. Repeat the steps until all the fish fillets are coated.
7. Place the fish over greased baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
8. Serve fish sticks with avocado dip.