- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Better Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe Video
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 248 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.5 mg4.8%
Sodium 14.2 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.4%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 3 g5.4%
Vitamin A 9.8% Vitamin C 80.2%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cover the sweet potatoes in foil and place them on a foil covered baking tray, bake them at 300-375 degree for 1-1 1/2 hour until they are completely tender.
2. Remove them from the oven and let them cool for an hour.
3. Once cooled you can slice them in round slices about an inch in thickness do the same with the oranges.
4. In a baking dish layer the sweet potatoes followed by the orange slices and continue till you finish all the potatoes and oranges, once done drizzle the melted butter and cover with foil.
5. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30 minute and serve.
6. Serve it as a side dish along with you roast or as plain dessert.