- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Best Fish Fry Ever Recipe Video
|Fish and chips batter||200 Gram|
|Beer||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Old bay seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|White fish fillets||1⁄2 Pound|
|Halibut fillets||1⁄2 Pound|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|For homemade sauce|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pickle relish||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 241 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.6%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.6 mg
Sodium 226.9 mg9.5%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.11%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 12 g23.1%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 0.72%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For homemade sauce – in a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients thoroughly. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together fish and chips batter and beer.
3. Season with hot sauce, lemon juice and old bay seasoning. Mix well.
4. In a pan, heat the oil. Coat the fish fillets with the batter and place in hot oil. Deep fry until golden brown.
5. Serve best fish fry with homemade sauce.