- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Best Multi-Purpose Dough Recipe Video
|Dry yeast||2 1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 packet)|
|Warm water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as required)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Calories 280 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.8%
Saturated Fat 0.8 g4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.3 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 7 g14.3%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, combine yeast, water and sugar and let sit for ten minutes, add olive oil.
2. In a mixer or large bowl, add yeast mixture, slowly add flour, half cup at a time and mix until all combined.
3. Add a teaspoon of water if needed to combine dough, add olive oil.
4. Coat a large clean bowl with oil and place dough ball in it. Let dough rise for 1 hour then knead till soft. Do not over knead it.
5. Use this dough to make pizza, pastry or any other dish of choice or store it in the fridge wrapped in plastic.