- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Best Iced Coffee Recipe Video
|Coffee mix||8 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), divided (2 cups cold water for brewing + 3/4 cup for making the coffee)|
|Coffee cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ice cubes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 256 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.4%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.5%
Trans Fat 1.3 g
Cholesterol 26.2 mg
Sodium 56.5 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 23.3 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 11% Iron 0.38%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a glass, add your favourite coffee powder, pour some cold water into the glass, until all the powder is covered. (This will make enough concentrate for at least 5 glasses of Iced Coffee).
2. Let this mixture brew overnight.
3. After brewing the mixture over night, filter your coffee so that you get a nice and clean concentrate out of it. This process may take some time.
4. Combine coffee cream with water in a 2-3 ratio.
5. Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
6. Fill half of glass with the coffee concentrate and the rest of the glass with the diluted coffee cream or milk.
7. Sweeten it up with some condensed milk. Mix it well and serve.
8. Serve the iced coffee immediately or refrigrate for the next day.